Let your characters explore the outer reaches of space with this shuttle bay.
* This is a two-story set, scaled to the size of the Poser figures.
* The upper walkway and control booth (on the left wall) allow for easy visibility of the incoming shuttlecraft.
* Two sets of large airlock doors (left and rear) allow the crew members access to the rest of the ship.
* Two sets of doors on the upper walkway also allow crew members to leave the shuttle bay.
* Two consoles allow the crew members to operate various functions of the shuttle bay, including raising the main hangar door, leading the shuttle craft into position, and opening the airlock doors.
* Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at 22,888 polygons.
* Like our other sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
- The wall behind the top booth is separate from the left wall, which can also be hidden or shown.
* The two consoles in the middle of the room are separate parts which can be rotated, moved (trans dials are visible) or hidden/ shown.
- Main hangar door (to go out into space).
- Two large airlock doors on the first level (left and rear).
- Three doors on the second level (two rear, one front).
- Six doors on the first level, behind the shuttlebay, leading out from the rear hallway.
* Includes hallways (and additional doors) behind the large airlock doors.
- There are no hallways behind the hallway doors.
- There is nothing behind the main hangar door- you'll have to supply your own space background for scenes of a shuttle leaving the shuttle bay.
* One set of textures is included.
* The control screens and monitors use "maximized" mapping so you can easily use your own textures.
* Uses Poser's fBm node and reflection for additional detailing.
* Templates are included.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
* Hiding and showing the walls hides and shows the corresponding doors. Examples:
- Hiding/ showing the front wall hides and shows the front/ hangar door
- Hiding/ showing the left wall hides and shows the left doors.
* Sixteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above. Has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro with the included camera presets.
- Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, Poser 5, Poser 10, Poser Pro 2014
- Base Figures:
- Victoria 4, Victoria 3,
Michael 3, Michael 4, Dawn