* Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 451,118 polygons.
* Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
* All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there's no need for bump maps.
* Highly detailed interior with modelled dials and switches.
* Left and right doors can open and close (with ERC dials on the BODY).
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* The trunk can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* A highly detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
* Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
* Three foot pedals can rotate front-to-back.
* The gear shift can move left-to-right and front-to-back.
* The seats do not move.
* The front hood does not open.
* Textures for the instrument panel and logos are included.
* The rest of the materials use Poser shaders, such as fabric, reflection, etc.
.: Material Collection Files :.
* Body Metal:
- One hundred sixty (160) material files:
- Twenty (20) colors with eight (8) variations of each color.
These material files will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
* License plates:
- Forty (40) designs, including US states, Canadian provinces, and Diplomat.
- All designs include a corresponding displacement map to increase realism and make the license plate look 3-dimensional.
- A hide/ show file for the front plate (for use on cars that have a front plate).
These license plates will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
* All of these files are material collection files, which means you do not have to select the exact material on the model to apply them.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can't support any issues that may occur.
Software: Poser 6+