The Volvo V40 is a small family car, available in five-door hatchback form. It is built on the modified Ford C1 platform which was used by the Volvo C30, S40, V50, and C70 models with modifications to the electric power steering, and revised spring and damper settings.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Volvo V40.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 142,864 polygons.
* Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model an incredible amount of detail:
- Switches and dials on the dashboard.
- Switches and door handle on the doors.
- Full trunk interior.
* All four doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body for each one.
* A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* The trunk can open and close, with an Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
* The front seats seats move front-to-back.
* The front hood does not open and there is no engine.
* The front license plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
Textures/ Material Files:
* Five textures for the Body Metal:
- Blue (default)
* Five textures for the license plates:
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY