The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact car produced by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet. Between 1999 and 2005, some markets received the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name. The hatchback version of the Yaris has also been marketed under the name Vitz.
This digital model is based on the 2007 version of the Toyota Yaris. Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, with approx 63,791 polygons.
* All four passenger doors can open and close (with Pose Control dials on the Body).
* An Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* The trunk can open and close (with an Pose Control dial on the Body).
* Includes a detailed trunk interior.
* The hood can open and a detailed engine can be seen underneath.
* The front seats can move forward and back to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* The stick shift is a separate part which can move left-right or front-back.
* The spoiler is a separate part which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
* Five materials for the Body metal:
- Red (default)
* Five textures/ materials for the license plate:
- New York
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY