* Poser figure: includes obj, cr2/ png, at 99,879 polygons
* An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the BODY affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Rear trunk can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* The sunroof glass is a separate material which can be made transparent.
* Right and left front doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* Right and left rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the BODY.
* The front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* The front license plate is a separate part which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* Because this is a fancier car, the steering wheel is on the right.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Five textures/ MAT poses:
-Dark Blue (default)
* Four textures/ MAT poses for the license plate:
-New York (default)
Also includes corresponding displacement maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
-Displacement mapping adds extra realism as the plate-lettering is three-dimensional.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires create tread detailing.
* Sunglass Roof options:
-"Open Window" (100% transparent)
-Normal window transparency
-"Hide": opaque color to match each body color
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* Templates are included and some are color-coded.
Uses Poser shader nodes for the interior and carpet.
For use in Poser 5 and above: uses procedural materials such as reflection, displacement, and blinn.
Note: All sales images were rendered in Poser 6. No post-work was used except for compositing.
- Poser 5 or above