DA Let it Snow is a complete snow tool set for Daz Studio. Turn any scene, figure or prop into a winter wonderland or blizzard snow scape.
The pack is made up of a number of tools. Snow shells for covering terrains, mountains, figures and other props. And a snow flake array with partical simulation for adding falling snow to the scene. Here is some more detailed info about the different tools.
The DA Snow Flake Array adds snow flakes to any scene using morphs to drive particle simulation. Made up of hundreds of Snow flakes created with 3 intersecting planes. There are ten varieties of snow flakes including 5 Realistic, 4 Stylized and 3 star shapes. Add as many arrays or instances with different morph settings to fill a scene or add a light sprinkle of snow. It's possible to animate snowfalls driven by the included morphs.
The DA Snow Cap Shell easily adds a snow cap to any mountain or hill props. Simply add the shell to your existing prop and add a shader. The Snow cap shell includes some Snow level morph to completely cover a mountain or just add a small snow covered peak. Some props will need to be converted to Sub D to give smoother looking snow if they have low geometry counts.
The Snow Shell Overlay - Clothing Skin Hair is designed to add a snow shell to any figure, clothing or hand props. Simply add the shell to your existing item and add a snow shader of your choice.
The DA Snow Shell is designed to add a Snow shell around any terrain, prop of any mesh. Included are 6 Adjustment presets to adjust the shell to give a full covering or just a top layer of snow to the target item. You can even add multiple shells to add, for example, both a light top layer of snow and frost to an item or any combination you like.
Each shell when loaded inherits the shape and Material surfaces from the target item. Using the material surfaces you can add different shader presets to different parts of your item or hide them completely to leave them free of snow.
Also included are a stack of Material Presets for the Snow Array and a set of Snow Shader Presets for use with the shells. Plus a fee mountain prop with a pre-configured Snow Cap Shell and a bunch of other preset snowflake scenes so you can quickly add Snow flakes to your scene.
While the possibilities are many, the set is remarkably quick and easy to get some great snow effects into a scene with a lot of flexibility to the final result. And best of all is compatible with pretty much any item in your library.
DA Snow Shells use Daz Studio Geoshell technolgy to fit any object.
This set has been designed for use with both Iray and 3Delight render engines with Material and Shader presets configured for both engines.
What's Included and Features
- DA Snow Cap Shell: (.DUF)
- Snow Level large Scale
- DA Snow Flake Array: (.DUF)
- Snow Scale
- Snow Fall Gravity 00...08
- Snow Fall Partial
- Snow Fall Partial 02
- Snow Disperse 01
- Snow Disperse 02
- Vertical Disperse 01...05
- Wind 01
- Wind 02
- DA Snow Shell: (.DUF)
- Snow Expand Horizontal
- Snow Expand Vertical
- Snow Height
- Snow Thickness
- Snow Shell Overlay - Clothing Skin Hair (.DUF)
- Snow Cap Shell Presets:(.DUF)
- DA Mt Shasta Scene with Snow Cap Shell
- DA Sample Mountain MtShasta
- Snow Flake Array Presets: (.DUF)
- DA Animation Snowing 01...05 Iray
- DA Animation Starting to Snow Iray
- DA Snow Fall 01...04 Iray
- Snow Shell Adjuster Presets: (.DUF)
- DA Snow Shell preset - Buildings Structures
- DA Snow Shell preset - Deep Snow
- DA Snow Shell preset - Fine Top Layer
- DA Snow Shell preset - Light Top Layer
- DA Snow Shell preset - Tight Complex objects
- DA Snow Shell preset - Tight Terrain
- Snow Flake Array Materials:
- Iray and 3Delight Version of Each Material Preset
- DA Snow Flake Realistic 01...05
- DA Snow Flake Stylized 01...04
- DA Star Shape 01...03
- Snow Shells Shaders:
- Iray and 3Delight Version of Each shader Preset
- DA Frost 01
- DA Frost 02 Glass
- DA Heavy snow 01...02
- DA Light Snow 01...02
- DA Medium Snow 01...02
- DA Snow Sprinkling - Clothing Skin Hair
- DA Snow Sprinkling - Clothing Skin Hair x4
- Textures Include:
- 40 Texture, Bump and Normal Maps (800 x 800 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio Iray Shader Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio 3Delight Shader Presets (.DUF)
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.8