This package contains 25 high-resolution, photo-realistic objects displaying a campfire ring with an old Coleman-style lantern, bedroll and objects for making a typical Western camp breakfast. The package includes three granite boulders human figures can sit on, one pine log bench and a ground plane with three alternative seamless forest floor textures.
Specifically, there are --
* A granite stone fire ring with seven moveable stones,
* A fire with burning logs, embers, a fully modeled high flames object and fully modeled low flames object (all individual items),
* Three granite boulders suitable for human figures to sit on around the campfire,
* A pine log bench,
* A Coleman-style lantern (with two alternative mantle materials)
* An old style blue enameled-steel coffee pot with two matching coffee cups,
* A cast iron fry pan, currently holding three pancakes (all individual items),
* A cast iron Dutch Oven with lid, currently holding beans and biscuits (all individual items),
* An old spatula for the fry pan,
* An old wooden spoon for the Dutch Oven,
* A battered steel plate (currently holding two fried eggs and two strips of fried bacon (all individual items)),
* An old Western style blanket canteen,
* A wool blanket (typical Western style "bedroll"),
* A single ground plane with Bark-type Forest Floor seamless texture.
You can duplicate the ground floor plane as many times as you wish to create a large ground piece for your scene. Two alternative seamless forest floor textures are provided (Dry Cover Forest Floor and "Moss Ground Forest Floor") If your campground scene is deep in a forest, you might wish to substitute the Moss Forest Floor texture for the Bark Forest Floor texture shown in these illustrations. Or you might find the "Dry Forest Floor texture more appropriate. (All three are shown in one of the illustrations above.)
There are two fully modelled flame objects ("High Flames" and "Low Flames"). You can use both, or just one. You can apply a simple red-orange colored glass material, as was done in these renders, to make realistic-looking flames. Your application may have some standard flame materials or shaders that can be applied for a greater "flame" effect.