Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial 0Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial 1Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial 2Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial 3Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial 4
Follow behind the scenes of this advanced render created with Daz Studio and Photoshop. Learn incredible techniques that will give you new insights and creative approaches to your own work.
What's Included and Features
- Girl On a Chair - Advanced Daz Studio Tutorial
- How to create depth in a scene, so that your renders look alive and more vibrant
- How to combine lighting, camera, and postwork so that they all work together
- How to control light damage (unwanted results) using an ingenious DAZ Studio trick
- How to add props and get creative when your camera and character is already set
- How to add fog behind your character
- Creative ways of using props for a unique touch and feel
- How to render masks inside DAZ Studio for layer control inside Photoshop
- The most important thing when it comes to lighting your female character
- How to make sure your entire character is lit properly, despite difficult angles
- How to blend layers inside Photoshop
- How to add filters and fog effects inside Photoshop
- ...and more!
- Total Running time: 54 min
- WMV video format, 1600 x 900
- 4 videos
- NOTE: You don't need Daz Studio installed to watch the videos. You need DAZ Studio installed in order to replicate what's shown in the videos. You can use The Gimp instead of Photoshop, or any 2D software with layers.
DAZ Studio 4.11
Install Manager, Manual Install